Welcome to Brown on the Towne, the illegitimate, bastard brain child of two friends who enjoy their eats and surroundings. We are Homer and Jordan. Our mission is to document our experience of ethnic eateries in the Omaha area. We do not claim to be politically, mathematically or chemically correct.

Leave us a comment or email us at brownonthetowne@gmail.com

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hey there faithful readers!!!!

Hey readers!

Judging by the traffic on the site, many of you must be anxiously awaiting the next restaurant review. I don't blame you. I know Homer, I know me... we're both awesome, and what we write ends up being the offspring of the awesome.

I am sad to inform you that Brown on the Towne will not have a new restaurant review up until early next week. In fact we will have TWO, that's right, TWO new adventure logs to share with you.

So why must you wait a little longer....? Because of this website.












Not really. Its the end of the semester. Homer and I have law school, grad school crap to do.

Remember, send us cool stuff to brownonthetowne@gmail.com!

No comments: