Welcome to Brown on the Towne, the illegitimate, bastard brain child of two friends who enjoy their eats and surroundings. We are Homer and Jordan. Our mission is to document our experience of ethnic eateries in the Omaha area. We do not claim to be politically, mathematically or chemically correct.

Leave us a comment or email us at brownonthetowne@gmail.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

Homer's Odysseys

So Jordan got it going, and now I am going to have my own little shot at going to places solo. However, I am writing today to call all of you out. Yes all of you. I take that back. There are four of you who are being singled out in front of the class today. Little Brown, Peter, Allie and Beth, you may go to recess early. The rest of you....


WHY HAVEN'T YOU SENT IN SUGGESTIONS????
It is not hard.
1. Pick a restaurant.
2. Make sure it is in some form or another somehow related to browness.
3. Send us an e-mail and or leave us a comment



And look, you are now entered in the contest to have Jordan and I make you dinner!!!! What could sweeter than that?
Look, I will even post pictures of Jordan and my previous food creations.





Please note: Jordan and I did not actually make any of these things. But I promise, the winner will not be disappointed!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, since I live in Minneapolis, I highly doubt you guys will ever review these places, but here goes anyway:

Tan Popo-authentic, Japanese noodle house in St. Paul.

Moscow on the Hill-you like the Russia? Then you like the Russian food!

Seward Cafe-organic, fresh hippie food, great for breakfast.

and last but not least

Quang's-family run Vietnamese restaurant

So, take a road trip to the cold country, and I guarantee your stomachs will leave pleased.

Unknown said...

My sister & I like La Casita over on Park Ave near Woolworth. I think Tuesday they have $1 tacos $2 Corona's....or something like that. Haven't been for the special but I see the sign when I do Outreach over there.

Anonymous said...

Guaca Maya was mine! Just took a year to get there. :) I want a baby in a cake. And I want to see the picture of me and Prince.